- Information We Collect. We collect personal and non-personal information when you provide it to us in the course of using our Website. The personal information that we may collect includes your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card number, and financial information. The non-personal information that we may collect includes your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your Internet protocol (IP) Address. The non-personal information is not used by us to personally identify you and is not readily usable for that purpose.
When you subscribe to our service or otherwise make a purchase through our Website we will collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, email address, and other information that we request during the registration process.
In addition, if you communicate with us regarding the Website or any of our services or products we collect any information that you provide to us during the course of our communication.
We may use analytic and reporting technologies to record non-personal information such as Internet domain and host names, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser software, operating system types, click patterns, and the dates and times that the Website and our services are accessed by you. We may in contract with a third party to help us manage, monitor and optimize our Website and measure the effectiveness of our advertising, communications and use of the Website. We may use web beacons and cookies (described below) for this purpose.
- Our Use of Information for Internal Purpose. We use your personal information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our Website and the products and services we offer and sell, to collect credit card payments for subscription fees and other purchases you make, and to provide customer support.
We use the non-personal information we collect to track the use of the Website and to assist us in providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our Website and the services and products we offer and sell.
- Our Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. We will disclose your personal information to protect or enforce our legal rights and policies, to protect or enforce the legal rights of a third party, or as we in good faith believe we are required to do so by law (such as to comply with a subpoena or court order, for example).
We may contract with various third parties who help us provide, maintain and improve the Website and the services we provide and the services and products we offer and sell and such third parties may have access to your personal information in order to perform their services. For example, we use a third party to process payments made to us, and may subcontract out production, fulfillment, analytics, reporting or other operations. We may contract with third party contractors to help us manage, monitor and optimize our Website and the services and products we offer and sell. We may also use third party contractors to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, and communications. We will enter into confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements with all third parties that have access to your personal information which will prohibit them from using or disclosing your personal information except for the purpose of providing services to use. We intend to take commercially reasonable steps to enforce such non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements if and when we become aware of any violations.
We require that all persons that access our non-public areas register and provide the following information:
- Our Disclosure of Non-Personal Information to Third Parties. We may disclose non-personal Information, in aggregate form, to potential strategic partners, advertisers, investors, customers, and others. You may not opt-out of the sharing of this information.
- How We Protect Your Personal Information. We consider protecting the security of your personal information as very important. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number and/or social security number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (sometimes referred to as “SSL”). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee absolute security. We are not responsible for the unauthorized acts of others and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access (such as through hacking) or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
- Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information. You may obtain a copy of and request that we correct errors in your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com. If you do desire to obtain a copy of your personal information, you will be required to provide proof of your identity. If your personal information changes or if you no longer want to subscribe to or use the Website, you may correct, update or deactivate your personal information and your account through the account management screen. If you wish to deactivate or terminate your subscription you may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s Privacy. Our Website and the services and products we offer and sell are intended adults and persons who have attained the age of majority. Therefore, it is unlikely that children under the age of 18 will use the Website or purchase the services or products we offer. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children that we know to be under the age of 18. In addition, we will delete any information in our database that we know originates from a child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you, your parent, or your legal guardian may request that we deactivate any of your personal information in our database and/or opt-out from receiving communications from us. If you wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Opting-Out From Receiving Communications From Sanchez Compliance & Consulting, LLC. You may opt-out from having your personal information used for certain purposes. For example, if you purchase a product or service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you may indicate your preference on our order form. If you no longer wish to receive any promotional or other communications from us, you may opt-out by following the instructions included in each email communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer you an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications through the account management screen. If you need assistance you may contact us at email@example.com.