This Website Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement is made by and between Sanchez Compliance & Consulting, LLC, a Texas Limited Liability Company, (“SCC”) website located at www.sanchezcompliance.com and you the user (“you, your or User”).
By clicking the “I Agree” button below or by accessing, visiting, browsing, using or attempting to interact with or use any part of this Website, or purchasing any services or content on this Website (collectively “service”), you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- Agreement. This Website Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (“the “Agreement“) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.sanchezcompliance.com (the “Website“). This Agreement may be modified at any time by SSC. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at Website Terms and Conditions of Use. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content and digital downloads included on this Website is and shall continue to be the property of SCC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website.
- Intended Audience. This Website is intended for adults only. This Website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
- Trademarks. You acknowledge SCC’s exclusive rights in the Sanchez Compliance & Consulting trademark and service mark. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this Website are the property of SCC or the party that provided such intellectual property to SCC. SCC and any party that provides intellectual property to SCC retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in this Website, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.
- Site Use. SCC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website and the content herein solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You expressly agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy, or exploit any portion of this Website, the products/materials provided, use of the products/materials, or access to the products/materials, or any contact on the website through which the products/materials are provided, without express written permission by SCC. You agree not to copy materials on the Website, reverse engineer or break into the Website, or use materials or products in violation of any law. The use of this Website is at the discretion of SCC and SCC may terminate your use of this Website at any time.
- Membership. SCC offers a membership subscription option for users (“Member”) to access and use the full range of products and services available on the Website, purchase products and services through the Website, access exclusive content and create, access, manage and update their personal account on the Website. SCC is under no obligation to accept any individual as a Member and may accept or reject any registration in its sole and complete discretion. Additionally, SCC may deactivate any account at any time, including, without limitation, if SCC determines that a Member has violated this Agreement.
- Registration Process. During the registration process for Members, we will ask you to create an account, which includes a username, a password, and perhaps certain additional information that will assist in authenticating your identity when you log-in in the future (“Unique Identifiers”). When creating your account, you must provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. Each username and corresponding password can be used by only one Member and sharing your access credentials with others (especially if they are using your credentials to access our proprietary content) is a material breach of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username, password, and Unique Identifiers, as well as for any use, misuse, or communications entered through the Website using one or more of them. You will promptly inform us of any need to deactivate a username or password or change any Unique Identifier. We reserve the right to delete or change your username, password, or Unique Identifier at any time and for any reason and shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage caused by such action. SCC will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
- Exclusivity. Upon completion of the registration process, and in the sole and absolute discretion of SCC after a review of the information provided by a prospective Member, a prospective Member may be entitled to a membership with SCC (the “Membership”). Pursuant to obtaining a Membership, a Member will be provided access to the materials and products, including content provided by SCC through its Website or otherwise.
- Purchases. When you make a purchase, we, or our third-party payment processor, shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility you provided during the registration process for the full payment of the fees and any applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same. All payments will be charged and made in U.S. dollars. You must provide current, complete, and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number, and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete, and accurate, and you must promptly contact us if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of account security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your username or password). You hereby authorize SCC to obtain or determine updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you to the same extent as the expired card. If payment is not received from your credit card issuer, you hereby agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. You are advised to check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
- Communication with Us. Although you may email us through the contact information on the Website, you should not email us any material, text, or other content which contains confidential information. With respect to all emails and communications you send to us, including, but not limited to, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, the development, production, and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information without compensation or attribution to you.
- External Sites. The Website may contain links to third-party websites (“External Sites”). Such External Sites are not under SCC’s control, and SCC is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such External Sites, including any information or materials, or the accuracy thereof, contained on such External Sites. Such content is developed and provided by third- parties. The links on the Website to External Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Sanchez Compliance & Consulting, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from this Site.
- Disclaimer. The use of this Website is at your sole risk. The Websiteand any information or service provided through the Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Other than by SCC, the Materials are not intended to be sold or given away to any other entity, to be used as a reference for policy development for another organization, to be included in any training program or to be incorporated as part of an automated solution without the express, written permission of an officer of SCC. SCC makes no warranty to the usability, compliance or legality of these documents. All documents should be reviewed and edited by management staff and legal counsel as appropriate. Implementation of these documents usually requires edits to other policies and documents as well. SANCHEZ COMPLIANCE & CONSULTING LLC, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SANCHEZ COMPLIANCE & CONSULTING, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (2) THE WEBSITE, AND ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE SITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE RESULTS OF USING THE WEBSITE, AND ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (5) THAT ANY ERRORS IN ANY SOFTWARE UTILIZED BY THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from or through Sanchez Compliance & Consulting, LLC shall create a warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SANCHEZ COMPLIANCE & CONSULTING, LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, YOUR WEBSITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR WEBSITE USE.IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF SANCHEZ COMPLIANCE & CONSULTING, LLC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO SANCHEZ COMPLIANCE & CONSULTING, LLC FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE IT PROVIDES.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Governing Law, Venue. You agree that the laws of the state of Texas, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern this Agreement and any dispute that may arise between you and SCC or its affiliates. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Williamson County in the State of Texas.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of SCC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by SCC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of SCC.
- Termination. SCC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Website shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Contact Information.
Sanchez Compliance & Consulting, LLC
500 E. Whitestone Blvd #1923
Cedar Park, TX 78630